“To be the leader and voice for promoting healthy and active communities in Nunavut.”
To enhance the health and wellness of all Nunavummiut through advocating physical activity, sport and recreation opportunities in Nunavut.
VALUES AND BELIEFS
- That recreation and parks provide BENEFITS that are essential to quality of life and the health and well-being of individuals, communities;
- That “recreation” is INCLUSIVE of play, physical activity, sport, arts and culture, and outdoor pursuits;
- That PARTNERSHIPS with others who contribute to wellness and quality of life in Nunavut is essential;
- That VOLUNTEERISM is fundamental in the delivery of recreation and parks programs and services;
- COMMUNICATION and COLLABORATION with stakeholders is essential to the advancement of recreation and parks